What the heck are blogs, hashtags, retweets, pins, selfies, check-ins, likes and circles? If you’re interested in understanding more about blogging and social media and how it can work for your business, let’s chat.
Content Marketing Workshop
Working one-on-one or with a small team, let’s explore your social media potential in an interactive workshop, customised to your needs. Grab your post-its, sharpies, whiteboards, butcher’s paper and blue tack – we’re going in!
This discovery session includes:
– What is your brand story? (Don’t worry if you don’t know, we’ll figure it out together)
– Who are your brand personas? (Ditto)
– What are your business objectives for social media?
– Where does social media in your overall marketing mix?
– Which platforms should your business participate in?
– Answering your questions about social media
– Guidance in setting up your social media accounts
Duration & Cost
This is usually a 3-5 hour session, including breaks for snacks and a quick sprint or two down the hall. POA depending on group size and business requirements.
Content Planning Workshop
Now let’s generate some ideas about how we can getting you updating, posting, IGing and pinning very soon. It won’t hurt a bit. Infact, it’s actually kinda fun.
Things just feel better when you’ve got a plan, right? Let’s get yours started. Yes, there will be more butcher’s paper and sharpies, plus the added fun of calendar templates! We might even use a clipboard, coloured highlighters and washi tape if we get really get our planning mojo on.
This interactive session includes:
– What content are you already generating? (don’t worry if you’re not generating any, we’ll fix that)
– Where are your content gaps?
– Brainstorming content topics
– Writing for social media
– Resourcing for social media
– Planning and setting up your editorial calendar (You’ll love this! It’s where the magic happens)
– Showing you tools for productive social media management (You’ll REALLY love this)
– Practice setting up posts across various platforms
– Goal setting for social media measurement
Duration & Cost
This can be run as a 4 hour session one-on-one or with a small group. No one will go hungry! So we include breaks for treats and caffeine topups. POA depending on group size and business requirements.
Maybe none of this turns you on, but you’re keen to have a chat about specific questions you have. You’re looking for someone to ‘pick their brains’ about social media. So how about we get a little more customised, just for you and your unique needs?
We’re happy to be guided by you. Maybe you’ve nailed Facebook but need help setting up your LinkedIn profile, or just some confidence boosting before sending out your first few tweets. Want to get to grips with Instagram and some photo editing apps? Need some answers about blogging and content marketing? Curious about how businesses are benefitting from Pinterest and want insights for your biz? We can do that. Just call.
Duration & Cost
Initial 3 hour session, $750 plus gst. $250 plus gst per additional hour. At the end of this session we can customise a coaching package for you dependent on your needs and budget.