Work doesn’t work without trust. – Brené Brown
The mass disruption of 2020 has served as a poignant reminder that high relational trust and effective collaboration is not only necessary for organisational performance, but our survival as human beings.
As a Certified Dare To Lead™ Facilitator, I help individuals and organisations rumble with the anatomy of trust, defined by Dr Brené Brown as BRAVING: Boundaries, Reliability, Accountability, Vault, Integrity, Non-judgment and Generosity.
I’ve designed a downloadable primer, complete with definitions and interactive exercises to help you dive deeper into the seven elements of trust for yourself and those you lead.
Use this primer as a way to:
- Get clear about the definition of trust and distrust;
- Dig into the each of the seven elements of BRAVING trust;
- Review your relationship with self-trust;
- Explore trusting behaviours in relationships;
- Work through each element of trust as a team; and
- Consider the trustworthiness of your organisation, and its allies.
Investing time in cultivating trust in your organisation is one of the wisest investments you’ll make, especially when crises, systemic change and collective vulnerability inevitably strikes.
Download your primer below.