Online cohorts (limited to 10 leaders each) available:
14 July – 18 August 2021 (sold out)
6 consecutive Thursdays, 10.00am – 2.00pm
17 August – 14 September 2021 (limited seats available)
5 consecutive Tuesdays, 9.30am – 2.30pm
19 August – 16 September 2021 (new!)
5 consecutive Thursdays, 9.30am – 2.30pm
- Sessions delivered in Melbourne, Australia time
- Sessions are not recorded and available in real-time only
- Make-up classes available if one is missed
Plus: A complimentary Circle-Back session for participants is available a month after the final session together (valued at $375) for deeper rumbling and further embedding behaviours.
Please subscribe here to be alerted of future workshop dates.
ABOUT THE DARE TO LEAD™ PROGRAM
Based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Dare to Lead™ is an empirically based courage-building program designed to be facilitated by organisational development professionals.
- Live online delivery, fully facilitated via Zoom, and limited to 10 participants per cohort.
- This is not your ordinary online workshop. Highly engaging, interactive and pragmatic, this workshop is designed to get into the heart of daring leadership. During the program you’ll:
- Undertake an online assessment to measure your current daring leadership skill level;
- Be emailed a workbook to capture your learning and reflections;
- Watch, listen, share, write, learn, reflect and coach;
- Experience an active learning method, by identifying a professional call to courage as a leader, and developing an action plan for immediate implementation within your context; and
- Engage in mindful pauses, movement energy breaks, stretch moments, and kid/furry friend/self-connection time.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
Brené defines a leader as “Anyone who takes responsibility for finding the potential in people and processes and has the courage to develop that potential.”
If you’re interested in developing your own leadership skill set and becoming braver in your working life, this program is for you.
If you are interested in bringing this program in-house, please get in touch.
For more information, head to our Dare to Lead™ information page.