ABOUT THE DARE TO LEAD™ EXTENSION PROGRAM
Based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Dare to Lead™ is an empirically based courage-building program designed to be facilitated by organisational development professionals.
As an existing Dare To Lead™ Trained Leader, this is your opportunity gain access to the new insights and tools released by Dr Brené Brown’s latest research in August 2020, to broaden and deepen your leadership toolkit. It’s also an opportunity to circle back to your previous learnings to reflect and refresh your leadership approach in 2021.
This is not your ordinary online workshop. Highly engaging, interactive and pragmatic, this workshop is designed to get into the heart of daring leadership and explore the realities of your leadership practice.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
You are a Dare To Lead™ graduate who has completed the two-day (16-hour) curriculum prior to August 2020, and would like a revisit the four skill sets of courage, and cover the new curriculum elements released in August 2020.
Online cohorts limited to 12 participants. Delivered in real-time (local Melbourne, Australia time), via Zoom.
(Melbourne, Australia time)
9:15am Arrival for a 9:30am Start
10:30am Morning Tea Break
3:00pm Afternoon Tea
Delivered via Zoom in real-time (the workshop will not be recorded – attendance is required)
- Retake your Dare To Lead assessment
- Revisit and reset your Call To Courage
- Explore the updated and newly expanded Armoured vs Daring Leadership Behaviours, including a deep dive into power
- Reflect on your core values and how they are influencing your leadership practice
- Dive in the three lenses of BRAVING trust
- Discover the 5Cs of Strategic Planning, Decision Making and Delegation Checklist
- Consider your leadership practice in the contexts of mass disruption and systems change, especially leading through uncertainty, addressing climate change and social justice
- Write your 2021 Rising Strong™ story
- Develop Your Arena Integration Plan
- Rumble Q&A session to share & discuss your leadership challenges
- Connect with other Daring Leaders also in the arena
WORKBOOK & CERTIFICATE OF TRAINING
You’ll receive a Dare To Lead™ Extension Workbook, which will be emailed to you upon enrolment. Upon full participation and completion of the program, participants can choose to receive a digital certificate of training.